Archived Topic

BYU's University Report Card

by Mars · 2/15/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I'd have thought that campus strictness would have got an A+!!!! :D
F
Florwood
Also interesting that admission difficulty is "easy".
S
Schmoe
Admission difficulty: what is it? 28 ACT and a 3.5+ GPA?



Diversity: D+, why? Because most the kids have the same color skin? But more than half of them have lived in another country for a couple years and speak at least two languages. Also the #1 study abroad program of any University. Definitely not getting a diverse sampling or diverse experiences there.



Campus Strictness: F? Do you get a worse grade for a stricter campus?
B
byutx
Schmoe wrote:
Admission difficulty: what is it? 28 ACT and a 3.5+ GPA?

28.2 and 3.8, IIRC.
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
I would have thought that a website called "college prowler" would have featured VERY different (nsfw) content.
B
BerliNY
Florwood wrote:
Also interesting that admission difficulty is "easy".


Any college that let me in the door after some of the crap I pulled in High School can't be considered too strict. I was what you might call a late bloomer academically (my wife is still waiting).
C
CougarClaw
Schmoe wrote:



Campus Strictness: F? Do you get a worse grade for a stricter campus?


and... by the same logic, does an A+ in drugs mean they're that easy to get? They need some definitions here.
P
ProV1
If we get a D+ in diversity, I don't mind. Diversity is great and all but where is it said, "If ye are not diverse ye are not mine?" Oh, only in the Babylon book of PCness.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.