Archived Topic

BYU recruiting ranks #1 (in a bad category)

by hawkwing · 2/6/2020

Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
WOW! Imagine how much worse off BYU would be without the master recruiter!
B
BoiseBYU
That must make USC, Wisconsin, and Tennessee feel even worse..... :) just joshing
C
CougarCrazy
Wow. That’s even more horrible than I would have guessed.
S
snoscythe
Saw somewhere that BYU's highest raw-score recruit still has a raw-score below the average raw-score for the U's 2020 signing class.



Kalani does nothing at a level I would rate as "excellent". I'm at a point where I'm secretly hoping for some big NCAA or Honor Code violations since that seems to be the only way we're going to try on something else.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Here's the company BYU recruiting is keeping this class:



#75 UNT (North Texas)

#76 UNLV

#77 BYU

#78 Houston

#79 Louisiana



Whenever someone tells me Kalani is some great recruiter, it reminds me of when Buster Bluth heard a Barry Zuckercorn strategy and proclaimed "He's a master!"
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:

Saw somewhere that BYU's highest raw-score recruit still has a raw-score below the average raw-score for the U's 2020 signing class.



Kalani does nothing at a level I would rate as "excellent". I'm at a point where I'm secretly hoping for some big NCAA or Honor Code violations since that seems to be the only way we're going to try on something else.

Also saw that regarding utah and BYU recruits. But honestly, where would you go if you were a top recruit and BYU and Utah came knocking? I'd still probably pick BYU but it seems the number of people who think like me are dwindling.



Success breeds success. Utahs sustained success over the last 2 decades has been impressive.



BYU has bred incompetence for too long.
F
frdbtr
snoscythe wrote:

Saw somewhere that BYU's highest raw-score recruit still has a raw-score below the average raw-score for the U's 2020 signing class.



Kalani does nothing at a level I would rate as "excellent". I'm at a point where I'm secretly hoping for some big NCAA or Honor Code violations since that seems to be the only way we're going to try on something else.


Our AD says that Kalani is definitely the direction he wants BYU football to go.
F
frdbtr
BroncoBot wrote:


Saw somewhere that BYU's highest raw-score recruit still has a raw-score below the average raw-score for the U's 2020 signing class.



Kalani does nothing at a level I would rate as "excellent". I'm at a point where I'm secretly hoping for some big NCAA or Honor Code violations since that seems to be the only way we're going to try on something else.

Also saw that regarding utah and BYU recruits. But honestly, where would you go if you were a top recruit and BYU and Utah came knocking? I'd still probably pick BYU but it seems the number of people who think like me are dwindling.



Success breeds success. Utahs sustained success over the last 2 decades has been impressive.



BYU has bred incompetence for too long.


BYU wants to compete with the utes on a Power conference level but they insist on doing it blind folded and with their hands tied behind their backs.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.