Archived Topic

A Latter Day Saint wins for Missouri.

by nuk13 · 2/5/2020

Advertisement
N
nuk13
Somebody put a thread on Facebook that a Latter Day Saint coach won the Super Bowl for a Missouri team. They added, "Checkmate, Governor Boggs". Their home games are in Jackson County! How ironic is that?
B
BoiseBYU
nuk13 wrote:

Somebody put a thread on Facebook that a Latter Day Saint coach won the Super Bowl for a Missouri team. They added, "Checkmate, Governor Boggs". Their home games are in Jackson County! How ironic is that?


LOL This makes my day. Checkmate indeed.
I
imuakahuku
I thought that same thing when KC won. Stick it Boggs!!
N
nuk13
imuakahuku wrote:

I thought that same thing when KC won. Stick it Boggs!!


I haven;t seen you on here for a while Imaukahuku. I hope you keep coming back. Boggs and the other persecutes probably aren't doing very well where they are at.
I
imuakahuku
LOL I’ve still been lurking but my password keeps failing and the auto generated one I will never memorize so I finally gave up resetting my password so I stopped logging in. I go to CB too but this is my home 🤙
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
nuk13 wrote:


I thought that same thing when KC won. Stick it Boggs!!


I haven;t seen you on here for a while Imaukahuku. I hope you keep coming back. Boggs and the other persecutes probably aren't doing very well where they are at.

I second that.
I
imuakahuku
BoiseBYU wrote:


imuakahuku wrote:

I thought that same thing when KC won. Stick it Boggs!!


I haven;t seen you on here for a while Imaukahuku. I hope you keep coming back. Boggs and the other persecutes probably aren't doing very well where they are at.

I second that.


I appreciate that guys. Now what does a guy have to do to get kicked off a board! 🤦🏽
G
Guest
imuakahuku wrote:

LOL I’ve still been lurking but my password keeps failing and the auto generated one I will never memorize so I finally gave up resetting my password so I stopped logging in. I go to CB too but this is my home <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_twitter_32.png);background-position:73.97179788484137% 99.94124559341951%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f919"></span></span>


You can email me any time if you're having problems with logging in. You can also link social media accounts and log in via facebook or twitter as well.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.