C
craigoscarsonArchived Topic
Warren out indefinitely with mono
by craigoscarson · 2/14/2010
Advertisement
S
SchmoeMan, these bball guards need to stop making out with the cheerleaders or something, C'mon!!
M
Mars"MY NAME'S NOT EFFING WARREN!!!"
:lol: :lol:
I
IcemanSo if they played SDSU, the sign would say. "Warren, which one of your sisters gave you mono?" :bug:
Of course, after the stomping of SDSU, would come the chant: "You're still Sooners!"
Of course, after the stomping of SDSU, would come the chant: "You're still Sooners!"
G
GolfDiveNCougsMars wrote:
"MY NAME'S NOT EFFING WARREN!!!"
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I LOVE that movie!!!
...Lots of sugar...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Advertisement
B
BerliNYI wonder which one of Jimmer's wives gave Warren mono.
B
BroncoBotMan, these guys need to start drinking some OJ. Build up that immune system to unstoppable levels. :)
I
IcemanAll it takes is to get a little worn out, and BANG! This stuff gets you. I had it my senior year in high school, and it culminated in me passing out at the wheel, driving to work one night. Held on for about three months.
G
GolfDiveNCougsHoly there-are-some-disturbed-people-out-there, Batman. Stumbled upon this little gem, amazing how well it fits into the conversation. What an appropriate gift for valentines day, too!
(Nothing obscene, just random in a nerdiest-bio-major-you've-ever-met sort of way)
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/6708/images/817/
:bug: :skeptic: :lol:
(Nothing obscene, just random in a nerdiest-bio-major-you've-ever-met sort of way)
:bug: :skeptic: :lol:
I
IcemanGolfDiveNCougs wrote:
Holy there-are-some-disturbed-people-out-there, Batman. Stumbled upon this little gem, amazing how well it fits into the conversation. What an appropriate gift for valentines day, too!
(Nothing obscene, just random in a nerdiest-bio-major-you've-ever-met sort of way)http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/6708/images/817/
:bug: :skeptic: :lol:
It all started with Cabbage Patch Kids. The gauntlet thrown, how ugly can you get? :gross:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

