Archived Topic

suspensions

by nuk13 · 1/22/2020

Advertisement
N
nuk13
If Yoeli Childs was suspended for 9 games for whatever he did, how long should Kansas's De Sousa be suspended? Dick Viale, long time commentator, says he shouldn't play again. You can watch it on the internet, which I did. I think he's right. KU's McCormack should also be suspended for the year. I'm not sure about Kansas State's players. It started when a K S player took the ball from De Sousa in the last seconds. As he was going up for a layup De Sousa blocked the shot but then stood over the kid who is laying on the floor. That's when it erupted. Both coaches are saying they are going to discipline players. The conference should do something and so should the ncaa. Childs' suspension, compared to this should have been for 5 minutes, maybe.
S
snoscythe
The most under-reported and egregious fact about the tussle is that it took place among the fans in the disability accommodations seating area, so it was the most vulnerable fans that were being tossed to the floor caught in the middle of things.
E
EM_Puma
Geez! I just about had a heart attack when I saw the title "suspensions". Don't do that to me!
B
byufan4ever
EM_Puma wrote:

Geez! I just about had a heart attack when I saw the title "suspensions". Don't do that to me!


Yeah me too!
N
nuk13
byufan4ever wrote:


Geez! I just about had a heart attack when I saw the title "suspensions". Don't do that to me!


Yeah me too!

I should have put Kansas brawl. De Sousa only got a 12 game suspension. That's only 3 games more than Childs.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
nuk13 wrote:


EM_Puma wrote:

Geez! I just about had a heart attack when I saw the title "suspensions". Don't do that to me!


Yeah me too!

I should have put Kansas brawl. De Sousa only got a 12 game suspension. That's only 3 games more than Childs.

So messed up. He'll be back just in time for the NCAA tourney.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.