E
EM_PumaSOP this year apparently as six cougars (all five starters plus one bench) are in double figures with one of the stars still on the bench.
The only downside was, no one had a double/double.
I think if I were coaching the next game vs Gonzaga, I'd just take a chance to shoot lights out. You don't hit it, you weren't supposed to beat the #1 team in the country. The ball falls and we're hitting it, there's no stopping us. It's just been nice to hear talk nationally that we don't have to beat Gonzaga in this game to make it to the Big Dance. That's when you know you have a good team (I did't say great, but a step above those we've had the last few years).
The only downside was, no one had a double/double.
I think if I were coaching the next game vs Gonzaga, I'd just take a chance to shoot lights out. You don't hit it, you weren't supposed to beat the #1 team in the country. The ball falls and we're hitting it, there's no stopping us. It's just been nice to hear talk nationally that we don't have to beat Gonzaga in this game to make it to the Big Dance. That's when you know you have a good team (I did't say great, but a step above those we've had the last few years).

