Archived Topic

Hey Gunk, we did it again

by EM_Puma · 1/12/2020

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Wow, six players in double figures and two players with double, doubles and our best all-around player, Yoeli Childs, on the bench! I wonder when the last time was we had 6 in double figures? That's a SUPER balanced team and an incredibly rare accomplishment.
G
Gunk
Haha! We did!



Was great defense, shooting, and passing. I think we only had like 5 turnovers last night, and Toolson was 2 assists from another double, double.
E
EM_Puma
Gunk wrote:

Haha! We did!



Was great defense, shooting, and passing. I think we only had like 5 turnovers last night, and Toolson was 2 assists from another double, double.

I know, I kept hoping there in the 4th quarter as the other two double doubles had happened. I'm sure it's been very long since that has happened in a BYU game (3 double doubles).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.