Archived Topic

Hawaii's Cole McDonald declared for draft early

by Fido · 1/10/2020

Advertisement
F
Fido
1215090986352857088
He had such a good game against us in the bowl he must think his stock couldn't get any higher and isn't returning for his senior year. Not sure how he will work out, but okay.
C
CougarCrazy
Hopefully the QB with a dad who posts on CB gets an opportunity to grow.



I enjoyed seeing his insights. I was rooting for him from High School. He is one of the few things they have worth checking in on. I don’t check CB as often as I used to, but I’m shocked they haven’t chased him away in their self loathing way yet lol. When they do, I hope someone on here knows the guy and can show him this board lol.
G
Guest
I'm not sure many teams in the NFL drop 8 (but don't actually cover any receivers, and rush 3, but don't actually try to get to the QB.



Best of luck, Cole.
F
Fido
1216951977898196992
Now Hawaii loses HC Nick Rolovich to Washington State.
S
snoscythe
New thread title: "Hawaii's Cole McDonald declared for draft too early"
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.