Archived Topic

Changes in the administration's academic office?

by Fido · 1/9/2020

Advertisement
F
Fido
1215408164524285952
Maybe the new candidate will be more accommodating to the athletic department? Maybe it will be worse. I guess we'll wait and see who the new Advancement VP is.
F
Fido
1215392291948396544
Didn't realize it but according to Ben Criddle, Richardson is Tom Holmoe's boss. So it is that big of a player that will be a new hire.
F
Fido
1215406086489919488
Criddle believes that Holmoe being promoted to VP Advancement, another role at BYU, or retiring and having Chad Lewis (Associate AD - Development) promoted to Athletic Director is a possibility.
B
BroncoBot
Fido wrote:

1215406086489919488
Criddle believes that Holmoe being promoted to VP Advancement, another role at BYU, or retiring and having Chad Lewis (Associate AD - Development) promoted to Athletic Director is a possibility.


I don't think he's saying that will happen. More of a daydream moment.
F
Fido
One twitter conversation I saw but don't remember who said it said they believed you had to have a PhD for the VP of Advancement which Holmoe doesn't have.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Fido wrote:

One twitter conversation I saw but don't remember who said it said they believed you had to have a PhD for the VP of Advancement which Holmoe doesn't have.


BYU could just grant him one based on experience. It's pretty much how he got his Masters in "Athletic Administration" from BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.