Archived Topic

U's Henderson is my favorite MWC player

by byutx · 2/14/2010

Advertisement
B
byutx
I was so worried that with Tyler Kepkay graduating there wouldn't be a go-to guy for me to pin my hopes on a ute loss. 4 years of Martha Hendersen is going to be awesome. Dude is 12.5% from 3 tonight.



Go lobos!
Y
Y&Brit
I'm still comfortable with a lobo loss, but Henderson was cheering that mighty muff (I had to explain to my wife why the ute section was pink) while the Lobos shot the last free throw, then ran down court out of breath and threw up a nasty ball with too much time, then charlie brown air balled



Utah: you suck, and suck bad.



In case you missed it:



One of the break entertainment spots-BYUidol, had 2 competitors sing a song, one guy was good at singing a feminine song, and the other guy sucked, he sucked at it so bad, he zipped down his sweater to reveal a shirt saying: I Hate U! The U was red and crossed out, the student section roared and the gay guy (host of the entertainment each week) ushered him off the floor.
C
craigoscarson
U's Henderson is my favorite MWC player


for me to poop on....
B
byutx
I'm considering going to the game in Salt Lake and cheering "MVP, MVP" every time he has the ball.
Y
Y&Brit
byutx wrote:
I'm considering going to the game in Salt Lake and cheering "MVP, MVP" every time he has the ball.


then you should sit with the mussties, they'll be cheering the same thing too.



Ute fans present will not be aware of:



Their team's awful awful record

the fact they don't play as a team should play

who boylen is and who the guy standing on the court during play is





Ute fans present will be aware of:

BYU is the team they hate (reasons not known other than academic and other honorable achievements)

and gymnastics starts after the game so they'll stay to not have to actually pay for that event since women's gymnastics is $4.00 instead of the men's basketball fee which is 80 cents.
Advertisement
I
Iceman
Marshmallow is my favorite too!



http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/fbookbottles0411_468x358.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Iceman
Henderson found late Saturday night....



http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/IcemanWG/misc%20stuff%20for%20fun/th_henderson.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
One of the current byu students needs to start a byu viral email that informs the students to yell "classless" "classless" when henderson is at the line. Or maybe "Max was right" "Max was right"!!
L
Lawboy
I think the chant ought to be "You hit like a Wuss from the Muss"
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Iceman wrote:
Marshmallow is my favorite too!



http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/fbookbottles0411_468x358.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Okay, semi-unrelated, but is it just me, or does this chick(?) look REMARKABLY like:

http://www.24sec.net/images/lib/Other/Andrew%20Bogut%20-%20Utah%20State.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

???



UGH!!!! :utard: :utard: :utard:
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
GolfDiveNCougs wrote:
Marshmallow is my favorite too!



http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/fbookbottles0411_468x358.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Okay, semi-unrelated, but is it just me, or does this chick(?) look REMARKABLY like:

http://www.24sec.net/images/lib/Other/Andrew%20Bogut%20-%20Utah%20State.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

???



UGH!!!! :utard: :utard: :utard:


Must be a lot of in-breeding going on up on the hill. :sick: Maybe they're all from Wallsburg. :bug:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.