Archived Topic

UNLV

by Gunk · 12/7/2019

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Well, how bad have the Rebels gotten. We mopped the floor with them and beat UNLV by 30+ points.



Great game by all. Nixon was a stud. Childs was a rebounding fiend. Three point shooting was lights out.
E
EM_Puma
I was still so despondent from attending the game at the Huntsman Wednesday that I didn't even note that I missed the game today.



I saw the score so I'm watching it now. You can tell by the attendance that others had my same feelings. Just checked the final attendance and 11,356, so must have been a standard Cougar game where so many come late. It looked very sparse at the beginning.
B
byufan4ever
The game was also at the Vivent Smart Home Arena so that might have affected how many people attended. For me I'm much closer to SLC than Provo so that was a much better drive for me and it's nice that all of the seats there are the nice blue seats.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.