Archived Topic

BYU in elite company in 2019 season?

by Fido · 11/24/2019

Advertisement
F
Fido
1198453990503022592
F
Fido
Here's to hoping BYU can beat SDSU and make it 6 wins against teams with winning records.
E
EM_Puma
Yes, just hope our players heads haven't swollen too much in being in this current win streak. I have no doubt we can beat SDSU if we don't beat ourselves.
E
EM_Puma
As I was just looking at the ranking as a result of this week's games, what is special is that the two ranked teams we beat (USC & BSU) are still ranked. Often, we beat a ranked team and they go on to a mediocre year and just as often have fallen out of the rankings. I'm not certain as to when was the last time we could say that?
B
BroncoBot
EM_Puma wrote:

As I was just looking at the ranking as a result of this week's games, what is special is that the two ranked teams we beat (USC & BSU) are still ranked. Often, we beat a ranked team and they go on to a mediocre year and just as often have fallen out of the rankings. I'm not certain as to when was the last time we could say that?

All moot due to the toledo and USF losses.
Advertisement
F
Fido
1198986449258835969
F
Fido
1198986404103172097
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.