Archived Topic

BYU 2019 home attendance is the highest in 6 years

by Fido · 11/18/2019

Advertisement
F
Fido
1195836393504858112
E
EM_Puma
Surprising. Honestly, I enjoy my new ritual of getting to 1-2 games a year and enjoying the comfort of my cozy recliner. It's not that I don't like the game experience, I do, but as far as pure enjoyment of watching the actual game, for me, it's more enjoyable and understandable by watching it on a TV with commentary and replay. I know that's probably not what BYU wants to hear from their fans, but with the game being available on TV, I prefer that option. That's why to pay $20 for this next game is nothing difficult because I didn't fork over $1K+ for season tickets. I'd never add additional seats to Lavelle Edwards Stadium, but I do believe it would be better if they put the blue comfortable seats in the whole stadium.
F
frdbtr
Interesting how you put USC and Washington on the home schedule and your home attendance goes up. We should do something like that more often. :whistle:
S
snoscythe
Is this actual attendance? Or "attendance" as measured by ticket sales?
S
SpiffCoug
Almost every outlet announces tickets distributed. So it includes tickets given away in promotional events.
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
EM_Puma wrote:

I do believe it would be better if they put the blue comfortable seats in the whole stadium.


Me too! And the same with the Marriott Center! I guess that's supposed to be your incentive to purchase more expensive seats (other than just a better view??)? The Jazz arena has all nice comfy seats even the nosebleeds.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.