Archived Topic

Payton Dastrup not a starter?

by EM_Puma · 11/17/2019

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I was a bit frustrated when Payton Dastrup transferred from BYU to Oregon State. I thought he was finally coming around and we really needed him last year. I loved his passion on the bench.



I just checked into how he was doing imagining that he was probably scoring double digits on the average after having to serve a year on the bench for transferring. I was shocked to find out that he has only averaged just short of 6 minutes a game over their 1st 4 games and has scored only 7 points.



Wow. This is his junior year and he would have been a senior if he stayed at BYU.
G
Gunk
Was a bad move by Dastrup.
B
byufan4ever
You would think we could use his size especially this year but honestly he was one of the worst rebounders and defenders. Yes, he could have scored 15 PPG but he constantly got pushed around by smaller guys. No refuting his passion though.
F
Fido
Looks like Payton Dastrup is transferring for a second time. This time to NAIA's Benedictine University Mesa (Mesa, AZ).


1247684733590310912
G
Guest
Hopefully he gets to enjoy his last few chances at playing ball at a collegiate level.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.