B
BigCougsFanWe signed quite a few LB's in 2010's recruiting class:
Alani Fua
Toloa'i Ho Ching(Going on a mission?)
Teu Kautai
Collin Keoshian
Joey Owens
Zac Stout
Sae Tautu and
Kyle Van Noy(from the 2009 class)
Uona Kaveinga(Who came to his senses(better late than never) and transfered from USC who will have to sit out a year until 2011 season before he can play).
I don't know who are all going on a missions AND who are not.
BYU's updated roster has these men as LB's:
Jordan Atkinson-Sr.
Jameson Frazier-Jr.
Chase Hansen-So.
Connell Hess-So.
Shane Hunter-Sr.
Aveni Leung-Wai-So.
Grant Nelson-Sr.
Austin Nielson-Fr.
Brandon Ogletree-So.
Jordan Pendelton-Jr.(I predict MWC defensive player of the year)
Matthew Relei-Fr.
Masi Tuitama-So.
Kyle Van Noy-Fr.(I hear has been tearing it up)
Returning from missions(I'm assuming they'll redshirt):
Tyler Beck
Austen Jorgensen
Is there any word if any of these men are switching to DL or TE??? Or if anyone is switching to LB???
What is everyone's take on our LB's for the 2010 season, like who's playing inside or outside, and what the depth chart should look like???
Alani Fua
Toloa'i Ho Ching(Going on a mission?)
Teu Kautai
Collin Keoshian
Joey Owens
Zac Stout
Sae Tautu and
Kyle Van Noy(from the 2009 class)
Uona Kaveinga(Who came to his senses(better late than never) and transfered from USC who will have to sit out a year until 2011 season before he can play).
I don't know who are all going on a missions AND who are not.
BYU's updated roster has these men as LB's:
Jordan Atkinson-Sr.
Jameson Frazier-Jr.
Chase Hansen-So.
Connell Hess-So.
Shane Hunter-Sr.
Aveni Leung-Wai-So.
Grant Nelson-Sr.
Austin Nielson-Fr.
Brandon Ogletree-So.
Jordan Pendelton-Jr.(I predict MWC defensive player of the year)
Matthew Relei-Fr.
Masi Tuitama-So.
Kyle Van Noy-Fr.(I hear has been tearing it up)
Returning from missions(I'm assuming they'll redshirt):
Tyler Beck
Austen Jorgensen
Is there any word if any of these men are switching to DL or TE??? Or if anyone is switching to LB???
What is everyone's take on our LB's for the 2010 season, like who's playing inside or outside, and what the depth chart should look like???

