Archived Topic

Liberty thread

by mtnradio · 11/10/2019

Advertisement
M
mtnradio
What iis going on ... looks like the stadium is less than 1/2 full!
C
cougarapologist
Its Toledo all over again. We are so poorly coached.
M
mtnradio
Unbelievably bad on that drive ... fans didn't show up, neither did the team ...
C
cougarapologist
Glad the offense can bail out the D.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I'm hoping it's not a shootout
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
All 3 man fronts this game. No aggression and the vet QB is picking our defense apart. I hope they make adjustments. This is ridiculous.
F
frdbtr
BYU seems to be sleepwalking through the first half. Seriously, this coaching staff needs to figure out a way to get the team up for all of the games and not just the big ones.
F
frdbtr
Sounds like the team has woke up and is tightening things up.
A
a1247
mtnradio wrote:

What iis going on ... looks like the stadium is less than 1/2 full!


I'm at the game I would say it's about 75% full. The south east stands are pretty empty.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I really liked the 4th and 2 call to go for it. TD Hifo!



That weird spot on the field where a punt doesn't help much and it's too long for a field goal. Good play
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Typical of a Kalani led BYU team, BYU looks uninterested in this game for the most part. If they had come out with even a partial dose of the intensity the team has had the last 2 weeks we win this game easily. As it is, it is currently a nail biter with a 7 point lead. Hopefully we pull out this win.
S
snoscythe
#ExtendKalani?
G
Gunk
I do not get that punt fake. If going for it, why not line up behind center and get a two years push?
F
frdbtr
snoscythe wrote:

#ExtendKalani?


**Liked**
F
frdbtr
Gunk wrote:

I do not get that punt fake. If going for it, why not line up behind center and get a two years push?


Getting cute again when simple smash mouth probably works better.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Can someone remind me who is calling the defense? 3 man rush all night.
G
Gunk
frdbtr wrote:


I do not get that punt fake. If going for it, why not line up behind center and get a two years push?


Getting cute again when simple smash mouth probably works better.


Right?



Okay, we need two yards, so let's line up in a punt formation, put the ball 5 yards further from where we need to go, and then have our kicker out on an island try to get 7 yards.



That was the decision out coaches made.
V
vancouvercougar
I’m not sure the final field goal attempt was a fake. It looked like the snap was too low.
F
frdbtr
vancouvercougar wrote:

I’m not sure the final field goal attempt was a fake. It looked like the snap was too low.


Just saw the replay on BYUTV. It was a fake, no question. Oldroyd was running to the sideline as soon as the ball was snapped.
M
mtnradio
snoscythe wrote:

#ExtendKalani?


Not yet.



Glad they won, unhappy it was ugly, even more unhappy that the team lacked intensity. Kalani needs to show some consistency before I get in the extend train.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.