I just wanted to give a little input. Ty's sophomore year he was one of two sophomores to be named on the Utah all 5A team. I believe his fastest 100-meter time is below 11 seconds and that took place when he was a sophomore.
During Ty's junior football season he had a very traumatic leg injury that left him in a wheelchair for at least a month. Quite frankly the fact that he was able to heal quickly and play basketball and then run track later that year in my mind is a minor miracle.
Over the years I've watched Ty many times during football games basketball games and track meets and he gets up to his top speed very quickly. I don't know if his hundred meter dash time will get much quicker but from 0 to 40 m he is pretty dang fast.
During his sophomore year and junior year he finished the state meets as the fastest at the 100, 200 and 400 meter for his grade in his specific category 6A or 5A. He is a football first kid and track is a very distant second. In fact, just about everything else comes second.
I see Ty Burke as a diamond in the rough. Had he not had that injury during his junior year, I'm quite confident his recruiting would have been much different.