Archived Topic

My sources are telling me....

by ThrowbackBlue · 2/12/2010

Advertisement
T
ThrowbackBlue
They will be doing the same intro they used to start the Utah game at the New Mexico game on the 27th.



If you didn't get a chance to see or hear about the intro.... this is the player introduction similar to what the LA Lakers do where they turn out the lights, drop long white drapery from the ceiling to the floor, and project BYU highlights on it.



It was incredible when they did it at the Utah game and I'd suggest you make sure to be there if at all possible. It should be a great game sart to finish.
K
kjjson
ThrowbackBlue wrote:
.... this is the player introduction similar to what the LA Lakers do where they turn out the lights, drop long white drapery from the ceiling to the floor, and project BYU highlights on it.


The Lakers show BYU highlights at their introductions? Maybe I should like the Lakers more than I do. :lol:
G
Gunk
ThrowbackBlue wrote:
They will be doing the same intro they used to start the Utah game at the New Mexico game on the 27th.



If you didn't get a chance to see or hear about the intro.... this is the player introduction similar to what the LA Lakers do where they turn out the lights, drop long white drapery from the ceiling to the floor, and project BYU highlights on it.



It was incredible when they did it at the Utah game and I'd suggest you make sure to be there if at all possible. It should be a great game sart to finish.


Sweet...who are your sources. A rumor is only as good as the source.
T
ThrowbackBlue
It's hard to name just one source.... I know probably 90% of the athletic department and pretty much everybody in marketing (which is the group in charge of coordinating the intro videos). I used to be involed with athletics before iI graduated but a lot of my friends are still involved in athletics as students, players, administrators, etc.



PS: I'm going to take the opportunity to add the disclaimer that I had NOTHING to do with the creation, filming, or support of Cosmo videos.
B
BoiseBYU
Here's how to tell who is the low guy on the totem poll: He's the one who gets the job of laundering those sheets



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.