C
CrimsonCougJust saw the school posted on having the most conference academic honorees for football at 32. Nice.
http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=13455
But I also saw that Air Force had a measly 13. I'm surprised. Do we really have smarter athletes than the academy, are A's easier to come by at the Y than there, or does the Y just give its football squad more extra help (tutors, preferred enrollment).
The Utes, once again, came in a distant second to BYU. In fact, BYU had nearly 43% of all fb players honored as both academic and athletic all conference (9 of 21).
http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=13455
But I also saw that Air Force had a measly 13. I'm surprised. Do we really have smarter athletes than the academy, are A's easier to come by at the Y than there, or does the Y just give its football squad more extra help (tutors, preferred enrollment).
The Utes, once again, came in a distant second to BYU. In fact, BYU had nearly 43% of all fb players honored as both academic and athletic all conference (9 of 21).

