Archived Topic

Jaren Hall time

by BroncoBot · 10/1/2019

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
ANyone else excited to see what Mr. Hall can do?
M
mtnradio
He is a player. He should be hungry. He has a great opportunity ... here's hoping he can capitalize on it!
B
Brayden Green
I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, so I hope Zach heals and is fine from here on out. But, as I have said on ther threads for weeks now I haven't been impressed with Zach's decision making, and I'm eager to see if Jaren is a step up in that department.
B
BroncoBot
Brayden Green wrote:

I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, so I hope Zach heals and is fine from here on out. But, as I have said on ther threads for weeks now I haven't been impressed with Zach's decision making, and I'm eager to see if Jaren is a step up in that department.


His 50 yard lateral scamper that wasted precious time vs throwing the ball away didn't give me a ton of faith.
F
frdbtr
So we are looking at a guy who hasn't started a game in College to have better decision making than the guy who has been the starter since mid last year? I don't see it, especially since I have no faith in the coaches to teach good decision making.
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
I'm afraid we will have the same coaches next year. Most likely we will have both Hall and Wilson next year.



My hope now is that Hall has a good experience with victories over USF, USU, Liberty, Idaho State, & UMass. I hope that Wilson get's a birds eye view from the booth and that the two give each other some real competition during Spring ball next year.
G
Gunk
Wilson showed better decision making last year than this year.
A
a1247
Gunk wrote:

Wilson showed better decision making last year than this year.


To be fair 4 of the 5 games were against P5 teams unlike the teams he played against last year.
G
Guest
Gunk wrote:

Wilson showed better decision making last year than this year.


Well, he has been working with Aaron Rodderick for a year. That's to be expected.
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:


Wilson showed better decision making last year than this year.


Well, he has been working with Aaron Rodderick for a year. That's to be expected.


:lol: :lol:
Advertisement
F
Fido
I'm expecting what you would expect from a talented freshman. Some good plays and some not so good plays that a veteran wouldn't have made. I'm also expecting the game plan to be run heavy so pressure is on Esukpa, Katoa, and the offensive blocking to help their young QB out and to mix in some "safer" passes at least until he gets a little more comfortable out there.
S
scott715
I say run some bootlegs and roll outs. Get him on the run and let him throw.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:


Wilson showed better decision making last year than this year.


Well, he has been working with Aaron Rodderick for a year. That's to be expected.

Unfortunately, so has Jaren.
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:


Gunk wrote:

Wilson showed better decision making last year than this year.


Well, he has been working with Aaron Rodderick for a year. That's to be expected.

Unfortunately, so has Jaren.


https://media.giphy.com/media/IJjcaynRaNBWE/giphy.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.