Archived Topic

BYU @ USF game TV times

by Fido · 9/30/2019

Advertisement
F
Fido
1178718409288060929
F
Fido
I'm not sure where I'm going to find CBS Sports since I don't believe it is in my basic TV package.
G
Guest
Fido wrote:

I'm not sure where I'm going to find CBS Sports since I don't believe it is in my basic TV package.


You're welcome to come to my place.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:


I'm not sure where I'm going to find CBS Sports since I don't believe it is in my basic TV package.


You're welcome to come to my place.


Me too?
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:


Fido wrote:

I'm not sure where I'm going to find CBS Sports since I don't believe it is in my basic TV package.


You're welcome to come to my place.


Me too?


Sure
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Good, just checking.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.