I heard another player was lost for the season and speculation it is Baxter. I've been out of country for a bit, so I'm out of touch with the recent news.
B
BoiseBYU
Bad rumor! Who was the first lost? And when I say bad I mean in that would not be good for the team this season bad....
B
BlueK
Several people are now saying Baxter probably out for the season. I haven't heard of anyone else being out that long. Seljaas hurt his foot in Italy but is expected back after a month or so. Yoeli has the suspension and TJ had something with a knee but shouldn't miss more than the first game or two.
B
byufan4ever
Do we know what type of injury? This really sucks and will really hurt the early part of the season. I was so high on Baxter!
S
scott715
Shoulder. Might be back if he does not have to have surgery.
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
This would just suck!
G
Gunk
Ugh! No way!
G
Gunk
Torn labrum. He's seen 3 doctors. Happened at practice. He will most likely need surgery.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.