Archived Topic

Prediction

by frdbtr · 9/29/2019

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
BYU will be 2-6 going into the Liberty game.
S
SpiffCoug
frdbtr wrote:

BYU will be 2-6 going into the Liberty game.


That's better than the 0-8 I was anticipating!
F
frdbtr
SpiffCoug wrote:


BYU will be 2-6 going into the Liberty game.


That's better than the 0-8 I was anticipating!


Glass half full! I like that! :D
S
Sammich
I would normally accuse something like this of Negative Nelly-ism, but it actually seems like a fair prediction after how poorly we played in the last two games. USF is not a push-over in recent years, BSU is going to clean our clocks if we can't fix every part of our game, and USU will do the same. I'm normally optimistic and I hope to be proven wrong, but I haven't seen a lot out of the team this year to give me hope (except with respect to certain players that are now on the sidelines from injury).
M
mtnradio
I slowly shake my head as I read the posts above ...



I look at the schedule ... I cringe ...



I put my blue goggles on and say: I think (read: hope) you're wrong ... 3-5 shouldn't be too much to ask for.



I finish thinking ... they are probably right, but I still hope ....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.