Archived Topic

It's officially the offseason!

by CougarClaw · 2/10/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
No NFL



No NCAA football



Letters of Intent are in....



let the terrible, worthless, wait-for-the-season/ don't-mean-anything threads begin!
W
Wickchad
It will get even worse once March Madness and the Jazz season end.
B
bigbluepuma
Wickchad84087 wrote:
It will get even worse once March Madness and the Jazz season end.


Let's hope the Jazz season runs long into June. :)
C
CannonCougar85
Wickchad84087 wrote:
It will get even worse once March Madness and the Jazz season end.


That is when I hibernate only to emerge for opening kickoff!!
A
ABYUFAN
There is no way we beat Texas AT Texas, they are too big and fast and better than us. :roll: And hey - I'm much more realisitic than anyone who believes different than I do! :whistle:
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
No worries, we've got the winter olympics, French Open/Wimbledon/US Open, the NBA, March Madness, College and Pro Lacrosse, and the freaking World Cup all in full swing or coming up. When those all end and the highlights on Sportscenter are of two guys playing catch over home plate, then I'll go into hibernation till the opening kickoff.
A
ABYUFAN
ABYUFAN wrote:
There is no way we beat Texas AT Texas, they are too big and fast and better than us. :roll: And hey - I'm much more realisitic than anyone who believes different than I do! :whistle:


Don't be stupid - We're gonna KILL TEXAS :evil:



PS I'll see your non-sequiter and raise you a strawman! :P
C
CannonCougar85
Schmoe wrote:
No worries, we've got the winter olympics, French Open/Wimbledon/US Open, the NBA, March Madness, College and Pro Lacrosse, and the freaking World Cup all in full swing or coming up. When those all end and the highlights on Sportscenter are of two guys playing catch over home plate, then I'll go into hibernation till the opening kickoff.


That's true I forgot about the World Cup!! I think the US can do it, they're in a great pool. I guess my hibernation won't be as long this year!! :D
W
Wickchad
CannonCougar85 wrote:
No worries, we've got the winter olympics, French Open/Wimbledon/US Open, the NBA, March Madness, College and Pro Lacrosse, and the freaking World Cup all in full swing or coming up. When those all end and the highlights on Sportscenter are of two guys playing catch over home plate, then I'll go into hibernation till the opening kickoff.


That's true I forgot about the World Cup!! I think the US can do it, they're in a great pool. I guess my hibernation won't be as long this year!! :D


World Cup... never heard of it. Is that a boat race? Or is it that funny game foreigners play where they have short shorts and run around a lot with no scoring and they call out an ambulance when someone stubs their toe...
B
BroncoBot
CougarClaw wrote:
No NFL



No NCAA football



Letters of Intent are in....



let the terrible, worthless, wait-for-the-season/ don't-mean-anything threads begin!

someone needs to call suicide watch for the claw.
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
declocoug wrote:
No NFL



No NCAA football



Letters of Intent are in....



let the terrible, worthless, wait-for-the-season/ don't-mean-anything threads begin!

someone needs to call suicide watch for the claw.


"here comes the claw, you're afraid of the claw..."



movie anyone?
S
Schmoe
Liar Liar, c'mon, challenge us a little!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.