S
SpiffCoug12. vs Idaho St
11. vs Liberty
10. @ UMass
9. @ Toledo
8. @ San Diego St
7. @ South Florida
6. @ Utah St
4. @ Tennessee
4. vs USC
3. vs Boise St
2. ???
1. ???
Here it is, final poll. Two games left. One is easier than the other. Which is it? Utah or Washington. I'm going with Utah being easier because it's the season opener. I don't see how BYU competes with Washington a month into the season. I think we have some injuries that really affect our ability to compete with the Huskies.
11. vs Liberty
10. @ UMass
9. @ Toledo
8. @ San Diego St
7. @ South Florida
6. @ Utah St
4. @ Tennessee
4. vs USC
3. vs Boise St
2. ???
1. ???
Here it is, final poll. Two games left. One is easier than the other. Which is it? Utah or Washington. I'm going with Utah being easier because it's the season opener. I don't see how BYU competes with Washington a month into the season. I think we have some injuries that really affect our ability to compete with the Huskies.

