Archived Topic

This Just In

by BoiseBYU · 2/9/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Big storm immobilizes the federal government--everything is at a standstil. Wait a minute. This is not news. This describes a typical day in DC



Census Bureau to flood Utah to round up all Ute commits who decommitted--large number will tax Bureau. Co-committently, Bureau to search for Ute BB fans.At this time unsure if such people exist



Sean Payton defeats Peyton M$anning, giving new meaning to the term the first shall be last and the last shall be first



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bigbluepuma
Got a call from my son in Denver. He said it had been snowing all day, and I responded; probably not as much as in DC. He pointed out that it's good to have congress shut down so they can't pass any stupid laws. He recommeds praying for snow for the next ten months. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I
Iceman
This just in also: Henderson, after another all-nighter! :whistle:
H
HoosierCougar
BoiseBYU wrote:
Big storm immobilizes the federal government--everything is at a standstil. Wait a minute. This is not news. This describes a typical day in DC.


Big storm immobilizes the federal government. 90% of US citizens unaware... the 10% who are aware also have the day off.
I
Iceman
Found: Remains of early member of Boylen clan.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/IcemanWG/misc%20stuff%20for%20fun/ancientliberal.jpg?t=1265955713" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I think I did this before. So what? Its funny.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Iceman wrote:
Found: Remains of early member of Boylen clan.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/IcemanWG/misc%20stuff%20for%20fun/ancientliberal.jpg?t=1265955713" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I think I did this before. So what? Its funny.




Looks a lot like Harry Reid - right now!!!!! (Sorry)

8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.