G
GuestHey everyone, I'm hoping you can help out our own resident author. There is an LDS Book award that WifeOfHawkwing is up for, but it requires a certain number of folks to nominate the titles, which are then read by a committee and voted on. If you can take a few moments to visit the nomination site, and nominate the following books it would greatly help us out.
http://whitneyawards.com/nominate-a-novel/?fbclid=IwAR07fAJ59L6k7H3lwDEX-xeW9xkHvH2ME9Dr0spQQnCcdEIWMxxdELuemYs
The Kiss List by Sara Jo Cluff
The Immortal Life of Cotton Wyley by Sara Jo Cluff
Harper by Jo Cassidy
If you're interested in buying any of these books, you can talk to me and I can get you a signed copy, or you can buy a copy from Amazon (ebook or printed)
https://www.amazon.com/Kiss-List-Sara-Jo-Cluff-ebook/dp/B07MKS53R4/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+kiss+list&qid=1564604037&s=gateway&sr=8-1
https://www.amazon.com/Immortal-Life-Cotton-Wyley-ebook/dp/B07PDJ5JV3/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2W08UKUEOXLV1&keywords=the+immortal+life+of+cotton+wyley&qid=1564604123&s=digital-text&sprefix=the+immortal+life+of+cotton%2Cdigital-text%2C173&sr=1-1
https://www.amazon.com/Harper-Jo-Cassidy-ebook/dp/B07TN7BF1R/ref=pd_sim_351_1/133-6344770-9544157?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07TN7BF1R&pd_rd_r=9d4d1cad-c2bd-4f37-8f30-3c1d3ca404cd&pd_rd_w=7GV0k&pd_rd_wg=m4FTB&pf_rd_p=90485860-83e9-4fd9-b838-b28a9b7fda30&pf_rd_r=ENNZWP6S73QSSXS04RD2&psc=1&refRID=ENNZWP6S73QSSXS04RD2
The Kiss List by Sara Jo Cluff
The Immortal Life of Cotton Wyley by Sara Jo Cluff
Harper by Jo Cassidy
If you're interested in buying any of these books, you can talk to me and I can get you a signed copy, or you can buy a copy from Amazon (ebook or printed)

