S
SpiffCougHere's where we stand:
12. vs Idaho St
11. vs Liberty
10. @ UMass
9. @ Toledo
8. @ San Diego St
7. ???
6. ???
5. ???
4. ???
3. ???
2. ???
1. ???
I'm cheating a bit in the poll so that we get through all the games. So Toledo "won" the tiebreak as the easier game. So I placed the Rockets in 9th and the Aztecs in 8th. So this poll we're looking for the 7th game on the schedule in terms of difficulty.
I think this game is the Utah St game. I think they lose a lot on the OL.
12. vs Idaho St
11. vs Liberty
10. @ UMass
9. @ Toledo
8. @ San Diego St
7. ???
6. ???
5. ???
4. ???
3. ???
2. ???
1. ???
I'm cheating a bit in the poll so that we get through all the games. So Toledo "won" the tiebreak as the easier game. So I placed the Rockets in 9th and the Aztecs in 8th. So this poll we're looking for the 7th game on the schedule in terms of difficulty.
I think this game is the Utah St game. I think they lose a lot on the OL.

