S
SpiffCougHere's where we stand.
12. vs Idaho St
11. vs Liberty
10. @ UMass
9. ???
8. ???
7. ???
6. ???
5. ???
4. ???
3. ???
2. ???
1. ???
I think these first three games were fairly straight forward selections. And now arguments can be made for several opponents at this stage. South Florida. Toledo. San Diego St. Utah St. And interestingly enough, they're all on the road.
San Diego St gets my vote here because I'm not sure BYU will have recovered from that tough early start to play well in those other contests.
12. vs Idaho St
11. vs Liberty
10. @ UMass
9. ???
8. ???
7. ???
6. ???
5. ???
4. ???
3. ???
2. ???
1. ???
I think these first three games were fairly straight forward selections. And now arguments can be made for several opponents at this stage. South Florida. Toledo. San Diego St. Utah St. And interestingly enough, they're all on the road.
San Diego St gets my vote here because I'm not sure BYU will have recovered from that tough early start to play well in those other contests.

