Archived Topic

Is it time for a new logo?

by hawkwing · 7/17/2019

Advertisement
G
Guest
I've been thinking it's time to freshen things up and change to a new CougarCorner logo.



What are your thoughts?
A
ABYUFAN
FWIW I like the classic logo. I cannot imagine what a new logo would look like, but it would have to be spectacular for me to prefer it to our classic one.
J
Jarhead
I think a new logo could be great for gear in general. Stick to the traditional Y on the helmets though. Basically stick with traditional for most of the athletic uniforms themselves.
G
Guest
Sorry, I should have clarified, I meant for CougarCorner - not for BYU.
1
1967cougar
Dunno. Have we had anything worthy to have as a logo that is better than Beck to Harline? My Ute buddy suggested a six pack of turnovers to remind us of the Jake Heaps vs. Utah debacle. I think we should wait until late August. Perhaps we will have a good Wilson to Romney graphic to put up.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:

Sorry, I should have clarified, I meant for CougarCorner - not for BYU.


Bother - I didn't even read the original post. It clearly says cougarcorner logo.



OK I do like the current Logo for football. The hoops logo would be cooler if it were changed to Childs' dunk on the utes. I hope that this year's Utah game gives us a new logo for football.
J
Jarhead
I was obviously talking about all the great cougar corner gear and athletic uniforms.
G
Guest
🤣🤣😂
B
BroncoBot
ABYUFAN wrote:


Sorry, I should have clarified, I meant for CougarCorner - not for BYU.


Bother - I didn't even read the original post. It clearly says cougarcorner logo.



OK I do like the current Logo for football. The hoops logo would be cooler if it were changed to Childs' dunk on the utes. I hope that this year's Utah game gives us a new logo for football.

Same, I like the current BYU logo but would like to see something new. The stretch Y has never been a favorite.



CougarCorner, I'd need to see some demos.
S
snoscythe
https://www.matsuk12.us/cms/lib/AK01000953/Centricity/Domain/4449/cougar%20corner%20logo.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Guest
Well, sno has let the cougar out of the bag, the new logo has been a work in progress for the last 2 years and we've spent $25,000 on it. I hope you all love it!!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.