F
FurriousCougarhttp://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology
I'm really not gonna complain, only a drop of one. Actually, I'm pretty happy with this, and fair too. Even if you apply the -2 rule, that puts at a 6 seed, and I think that rule will be less harsh the higher you get up. For example, if we were hypothetically looking like a legit 1 seed, it'd be awfully hard for them to throw us a 3. However, 6 to 8, they can get away with that.
So anyway, we are a 4 now, and I truly think we win out, at least the regular season, from this point. So I still believe we will get a great seed this year. If we win out, 5 is the worst seed I see us getting - and I doubt that sincerely.
I'm really not gonna complain, only a drop of one. Actually, I'm pretty happy with this, and fair too. Even if you apply the -2 rule, that puts at a 6 seed, and I think that rule will be less harsh the higher you get up. For example, if we were hypothetically looking like a legit 1 seed, it'd be awfully hard for them to throw us a 3. However, 6 to 8, they can get away with that.
So anyway, we are a 4 now, and I truly think we win out, at least the regular season, from this point. So I still believe we will get a great seed this year. If we win out, 5 is the worst seed I see us getting - and I doubt that sincerely.

