Archived Topic

Davies Out 10-14 Days

by Mars · 2/6/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


I didn't see this posted yet, but doctors told freshman Brandon Davies that he will miss 10-14 days while recovering from an appendicitis. Davies felt good enough the day after the surgery to stop by basketball practice long enough to say hi to everyone. Personally, I don't think he'll be out still by next Saturday.



Also, Jimmer Fredette has a black eye from the TCU game. BYU's guards are having no luck recently when it comes to physical opponents. I wonder how visible it will be on TV?



http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/index.php?p=10801&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
S
SpiffCoug
While it would be nice to have Davies, this isn't a bad time to have him sit. Here are the games he'll likely miss: today @ UNLV, next Sat vs Air Force, Feb 13 @ CSU. He should be back by Feb 20 @ Wyoming.
B
BroncoBot
I think they should rest him for Wy just for good measure. I don't see that game being too big of a challenge. If we need Davies back to win it, BYU bball is going to be in trouble in the first round again.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.