F
FlorwoodKragthorpe in the Trib has a good article on Aaron Francisco and the Super Bowl.
I was very interested in the list at the end of the article of Cougars that have been on Super Bowl teams. A few interesting facts:
-Cougars are 29-10 in the Super Bowl.
-Steve Young and Bart Oates have the most Super Bowl rings, with 3 each
-Six Cougars with two rings each:
Gordon Gravelle, Todd Christensen, Marc Wilson, Bill Ring, Kurt Gouveia, Jim McMahon
-Most Cougars in the same Super Bowl: 5: XXIII (San Francisco-Cincinatti)
Jason Buck, Lee Johnson, Leon White, Tom Holmoe, Steve Young
Don't think I'd ever heard of Gordon Gravelle or Bill Ring...
I was very interested in the list at the end of the article of Cougars that have been on Super Bowl teams. A few interesting facts:
-Cougars are 29-10 in the Super Bowl.
-Steve Young and Bart Oates have the most Super Bowl rings, with 3 each
-Six Cougars with two rings each:
Gordon Gravelle, Todd Christensen, Marc Wilson, Bill Ring, Kurt Gouveia, Jim McMahon
-Most Cougars in the same Super Bowl: 5: XXIII (San Francisco-Cincinatti)
Jason Buck, Lee Johnson, Leon White, Tom Holmoe, Steve Young
Don't think I'd ever heard of Gordon Gravelle or Bill Ring...

