C
clemdiggitydog1I'm calling this post two-fer,because i want to ask two somewhat unrelated questons.
#1,is the game vs. UNLV this weekend as big a game as I'm thinking?and i mean specifically for our seeding in the tourney?I've heard a few bigtime pundits like Jay Bilas say that we're the same team we were last year in what seemed to me to be a prettty dismissive tone,and in fact at one point he even said we may not be AS good as we were with Cummard.I think in order to change the nat'l. perception and get a high seed{4 or better]we need to win this game at the Thomas and Mack,a venue we've struggled in historically.what do you guys think?The rebs have been able to get in our heads in the past a little bit,but they don't have tiddly Wink Adams anymore,who was a cougar killer.
#2,is Boylen on the hot seat, or is he as good as gone?his players are out of control and the wheels appear to be falling off the bus.Do they give him one more year,because so many of the players are new? what a schizophrenic bunch.
#1,is the game vs. UNLV this weekend as big a game as I'm thinking?and i mean specifically for our seeding in the tourney?I've heard a few bigtime pundits like Jay Bilas say that we're the same team we were last year in what seemed to me to be a prettty dismissive tone,and in fact at one point he even said we may not be AS good as we were with Cummard.I think in order to change the nat'l. perception and get a high seed{4 or better]we need to win this game at the Thomas and Mack,a venue we've struggled in historically.what do you guys think?The rebs have been able to get in our heads in the past a little bit,but they don't have tiddly Wink Adams anymore,who was a cougar killer.
#2,is Boylen on the hot seat, or is he as good as gone?his players are out of control and the wheels appear to be falling off the bus.Do they give him one more year,because so many of the players are new? what a schizophrenic bunch.

