Archived Topic

BYU, UofEwets, and Blue Tinted Glasses

by urroner · 2/4/2010

Advertisement
U
urroner
In football, basketball, or most any other way, this is what I think of BYU and the Uof :utard:



BYU



http://www.edvt.net/images/stories/f22_montage.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Uof :utard:



http://rightwingersguide.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/071003_dukakis_tank.345115444_std.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I am soooooo stoked about the BYU basketball and football teams. My blue tinted glasses have been cleaned, waxed, and on my face.



http://codeshack.com/2004Photos/20040913-Harry5BlueGlasses%28lo%29.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Solid analogy Urroner. But - I'm bewildered - could this handsome & intelligent young man child be from your genetic tree??? How did that happen????? LOL!!!!!

:) :D :lol: :crazy:
U
urroner
Ddawg wrote:
Solid analogy Urroner. But - I'm bewildered - could this handsome & intelligent young man child be from your genetic tree??? How did that happen????? LOL!!!!!

:) :D :lol: :crazy:


Alas, the handsome and intelligent young man child is not from my gene pool, though I do have five sons and, sadly, no daughters. They all got their good looks from me and none from their mothers, that is why their mothers still look good, while I as bereft of all handsomeness and beauty. My looks are merely last Tuesday's garbage flung out and blowing down on some deserted roadside, but my ultimate sacrifice for my offspring is well worth it.



My grandchildren:

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs091.snc3/15858_1164854357844_1122429957_30397584_1923960_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs205.snc1/7233_1247155945331_1422403633_723482_5127498_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs205.snc1/7233_1247155425318_1422403633_723469_5338245_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Ddawg wrote:
Solid analogy Urroner. But - I'm bewildered - could this handsome & intelligent young man child be from your genetic tree??? How did that happen????? LOL!!!!!

:) :D :lol: :crazy:


I wonder if the younger crowd realizes what the Uof :utard: picture is all about.
B
BerliNY
urroner wrote:
Solid analogy Urroner. But - I'm bewildered - could this handsome & intelligent young man child be from your genetic tree??? How did that happen????? LOL!!!!!

:) :D :lol: :crazy:


I wonder if the younger crowd realizes what the Uof :utard: picture is all about.


I had to look it up. But that is funny. How do you have a last name like Dukakis and think you're ok to go into politics/public life in an english speaking country?
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Well who is that kid then and why is there something taped on the wall that says, "...rty bastard"?
U
urroner
EM_Puma wrote:
Well who is that kid then and why is there something taped on the wall that says, "...rty bastard"?


I didn't see that!!!!
D
Ddawg
urroner wrote:
Well who is that kid then and why is there something taped on the wall that says, "...rty bastard"?


I didn't see that!!!!


Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! Glad you pointed that out!!!! I had to look hard to see it. I wouldn't put it past Urroner - that was the REAL reason he posted that picture!!!



Sweet!!!! Urroner is a devious & conniving cuss!

:crazy:
F
Florwood
Here's another BYU/Utah comparison. Top of the food chain!



http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwejpgk4XB1qz9p6ao1_500.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.