Archived Topic

CSU Beating duh Yew on da Hill

by BerliNY · 2/4/2010

Advertisement
B
BerliNY
CSU is up by 9 points with less than 4 minutes to play. I guess not having Henderson's cheap shots available is really hurting Boilen and Co.
B
BerliNY
CSU is running away with this. Utah was down 5 with 7 minutes to go. Then CSU goes on a 12-2 run (and counting). Less than a minute to go now. Game over. Good jobs Rams!
S
Schmoe
Yay Rams!!
C
craigoscarson
Boylen should be on career suicide watch right about now....
Y
Y&Brit
CSU kicked their As





That is so funnY!!!



HA HA





Great win for them, well it's not, but thanks for proving a point



Yew sucks big time.
Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
tired from playing BYU much?



BOYLENS post game remarks: (also the same to every loss)



"I'm proud of our guys, I'm proud of the way they fought, I love this team. I love the way they battled back tonight."





Here's what I think he meant:



I hate this team, I hate myself, and I hate standing on the sidelines, which is why I always stand on the court. I think that I'm better than anyone in the conference, and could beat anyone up in the conference. Also, I think it's now obvious we only care about 2 games a year, but that's because we don't have a fan-base, and can't even sellout when we lie and tell them it's a gymnastics meet. Im changing my name to douche too.
I
Iceman
I think its hysterical that the ewets lose by 15 on their HOME COURT, in front of all 5 fans. To CSU, no less!

Too bad Hederson wasn't there- it could have been a marshmallow roast! :lol: :lol: :lol: :munch: :munch: :munch:
S
SpiffCoug
Boylen won't be coaching at Utah in two years.
B
BerliNY
Y&Brit wrote:
tired from playing BYU much?



BOYLENS post game remarks: (also the same to every loss)



"I'm proud of our guys, I'm proud of the way they fought, I love this team. I love the way they battled back tonight."





Here's what I think he meant:



I hate this team, I hate myself, and I hate standing on the sidelines, which is why I always stand on the court. I think that I'm better than anyone in the conference, and could beat anyone up in the conference. Also, I think it's now obvious we only care about 2 games a year, but that's because we don't have a fan-base, and can't even sellout when we lie and tell them it's a gymnastics meet. Im changing my name to douche too.


Except when he's kneeling on the sideline, or sprawled on all fours on the sideline, or the court, or the scoring table, or in Swoop's lap, etc.


boylen.JPG
S
SpiffCoug
More and more, Boylen is reminding me of Gary Crowton. A likeable guy off the field/court. Seems to really know his Xs and Os. Loves his team and his players. His teams are always "young and inexperienced" that fight hard. But they just don't win consistently. Crowton got fired for players' off the field issues before his inconsistent play cost him the job. Boylen won't have to deal with the first issue because of the lack of an honor code, so it'll be the inconsistent play that does him in.
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
I think Boylens days are numbered up at the U. You can be a psycho on the court when you're winning but being a psycho for a sub .500 team just makes things worse.

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/sports_impact/2009/02/medium_boylen24.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.