Archived Topic

BYU vs. Utah B-Ball Highlight video

by collegefan09 · 2/2/2010

Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
Nice!



Pink and "get in a fight".... Funny how that fits.
B
BerliNY
That get's my blood a-boylen !
E
EM_Puma
Dang that was fun to watch!
K
Kbear
That's as good as Lexapro as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to prescribe this for my patients tomorrow :) :lol: :P :D
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
That fake pass around Foster by Haws at 1:02 was siiiiiiiick!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
B
BroncoBot
I think I actually saw a decent entry pass to a sealed Davies as well. Can I get a Hallelujah!



Our guards do not make it easy for our bigs to score. Although, our bigs aren't the most capable of scorers out there anyway. If BYU could learn to recognize a good seal and also learn to deliver a decent entry pass I think that Miles and Davies score in double figures frequently.
C
CannonCougar85
declocoug wrote:
I think I actually saw a decent entry pass to a sealed Davies as well. Can I get a Hallelujah!



Our guards do not make it easy for our bigs to score. Although, our bigs aren't the most capable of scorers out there anyway. If BYU could learn to recognize a good seal and also learn to deliver a decent entry pass I think that Miles and Davies score in double figures frequently.




I think if Miles could learn to go straight up with the ball instead of bouncing it once first then he could probably score in double figures.
I
IowaCougar
Great highlight video - keep them coming!
B
BroncoBot
CannonCougar85 wrote:
I think I actually saw a decent entry pass to a sealed Davies as well. Can I get a Hallelujah!



Our guards do not make it easy for our bigs to score. Although, our bigs aren't the most capable of scorers out there anyway. If BYU could learn to recognize a good seal and also learn to deliver a decent entry pass I think that Miles and Davies score in double figures frequently.




I think if Miles could learn to go straight up with the ball instead of bouncing it once first then he could probably score in double figures.

AGreed, He could learn to do more with less.
Advertisement
F
Florwood
I'm sure that Emery made the most of Henderson's hit, but all the talking heads were talking about a time lag between his getting hit and falling to the floor. I don't see much if any lag. It was boom-down, not boom...down.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.