Archived Topic

Wed. Feb. 3rd LOI!!!!!

by Ddawg · 2/2/2010

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Wednesday - February 3rd is the NCAA LOI day. Any surprises predicted???? I'm in the dark but hoping for a positive surprise - believing in Bronco!!!!



Any predictions or inside info????????

:crazy:
C
cougarsunited
Ddawg wrote:
Wednesday - February 3rd is the NCAA LOI day. Any surprises predicted???? I'm in the dark but hoping for a positive surprise - believing in Bronco!!!!



Any predictions or inside info????????

:crazy:


I don't think there will be any surprises...
J
jonnylingo
The only suprise is going to be if heimuli goes to utah just to spite byu.
L
Lawboy
jonnylingo wrote:
The only suprise is going to be if heimuli goes to utah just to spite byu.


I will be interested to see how the Utah and TCU classes rate compared to BYU's. Both look to making big late pushes. If Utah gets Heimuli and Fehoko, guys we passed on because they chose not to commit early, I will be upset. I hope those guys go to BYU or go to the PAC10. And TCU is making a big late push. They just might pass us up on the class ratings. Patterson is building a mini-dynasty down there it seems.
D
Ddawg
Lawboy wrote:
The only suprise is going to be if heimuli goes to utah just to spite byu.


I will be interested to see how the Utah and TCU classes rate compared to BYU's. Both look to making big late pushes. If Utah gets Heimuli and Fehoko, guys we passed on because they chose not to commit early, I will be upset. I hope those guys go to BYU or go to the PAC10. And TCU is making a big late push. They just might pass us up on the class ratings. Patterson is building a mini-dynasty down there it seems.


Man - I hope you're wrong. I fear you're right. Heimuli to the Yewts would sting. He would wreak havoc for us - for 4 years!
Advertisement
S
scott715
The surprises will be at Utah and TCU. That would rock if the MWC had 3 top 30 classes. Another nail in the BCS coffin. I don;t know if Utah can pull it off. They will need several last minute signings to do it.
B
BigCougsFan
scott715 wrote:
The surprises will be at Utah and TCU. That would rock if the MWC had 3 top 30 classes. Another nail in the BCS coffin. I don;t know if Utah can pull it off. They will need several last minute signings to do it.


If BYU can land awesome recruits. Then Utah and TCU absolutely can! Considering they have been the Cinderellas as of late.
B
BigCougsFan
Even if we don't land some of these hopefulls like Ricky or Kona on signing day. I still love our recruiting class!



http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/18749/byus-recruiting-class-is-shaping-up-to-be-non-aqs-best



“BYU has perhaps more college ready talent in this class than ever before,” Tom Luginbill, national recruiting director for ESPN's Scouts Inc., said. “The overall class with the likes of QB Jake Heaps and DE Bronson Kaufusi headlining is impressive and should ensure future success for the Cougars program.”
S
SpiffCoug
As exciting as tomorrow is, I'll happily trade victories over TCU & Utah in February for victories in October or November.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
kitic77 wrote:
As exciting as tomorrow is, I'll happily trade victories over TCU & Utah in February for victories in October or November.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I'll second that.
Advertisement
M
Mars
cougarsunited wrote:
I don't think there will be any surprises...

In other words, even if Utah gets Heimuli and Fehoko, I won't care in the least, because we've had 5x big name "surprise" guys, just under Bronco all our surprises come early and not late. Kaveinga anyone? Heaps, Apo, and Stout? Quezada? Just an amazing class that NO ONE in the MWC can compare with.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.