Archived Topic

Anyone need some ED drugs?

by frdbtr · 6/22/2019

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I figured that just in case any of you missed it, there are a few threads that might be helpful for ya. :lol: :evil:
N
nuk13
Will we get our sight back from these spam scammers?
F
Fido
Right? I came this morning to post some thoughts after looking over the updated 2019 roster--who is on it and who isn't, who changed positions, etc. But then thought I'd better wait for the drug threads in various languages to be cleaned up. lol



Looks like this site could use a better bot to watch things. If a new account posts more than 10 things it generates an alert and puts their account on hold for a bit--this new account filled over 8 pages of threads all in a row.
E
EM_Puma
I'm just curious if someone manually does that, or do they have computer programs that did it?
E
EM_Puma
Fido wrote:

But then thought I'd better wait for the drug threads in various languages to be cleaned up.


Aren't they all in one language--French?



It seems they have finally stopped.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Darn, I was going to place an order.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.