Archived Topic

Did Henderson Make Contact?

by Mars · 2/1/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


Uh... YES!




http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6754/thebigswipe.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Did Emery flop? Maybe. Did he embellish? Certainly. Does either of those things matter? Not in the least. The simple fact remains that Henderson took a swing. If Emery simply fell without the swing then Emery deserves to be ridiculed for taking a dive. But he didn't. There is only one person at fault in the situation and he was wearing RED.
C
CougarClaw
I can't believe how long that video is...It's like Henderson hit him 50 times.



I can't believe Emery just stood there and took it so many times.



Henderson should go to jail.
M
MrRoboto
CougarClaw wrote:
I can't believe how long that video is...It's like Henderson hit him 50 times.



I can't believe Emery just stood there and took it so many times.



Henderson should go to jail.

And the ref just stood there doing some kind of a disco dance and JT was no help at all.
A
ABYUFAN
MrRoboto wrote:
I can't believe how long that video is...It's like Henderson hit him 50 times.



I can't believe Emery just stood there and took it so many times.



Henderson should go to jail.

And the ref just stood there doing some kind of a disco dance and JT was no help at all.


JT was telling the ref how big of a fish he had just cuaght, and the ref was like... "I don't care - throw it back"
Advertisement
B
ByuIcoug
For everyone saying he took a dive, totally false. I have been a avid MMA fan for years. Those glancing shots can be the ones that knock someone out. Just because he didnt get full contact dosent mean it didnt hurt. Jackson is lucky henderson hits like a girl because that could have caused alot of damage. Also Jackson wasnt looking which also adds to the shock, of being hit when your not expecting it,
C
CannonCougar85
It looks like to me that Henderson tried to connect with the elbow but was too far away from Jackson and then hit Jackson with his forearm on the follow through. The intent to hit Jackson was there and that alone warrants his suspension.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.