Archived Topic

After the incident

by Iceman · 2/1/2010

Advertisement
I
Iceman
Marshmallow rode away in a huff, but didn't get very far, before....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/IcemanWG/misc%20stuff%20for%20fun/th_mitchellticket.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bigbluepuma
Nice one Ice, but I think I've seen that picture before. Isn't that you with your first Harley?? ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
I
Iceman
bigbluepuma wrote:
Nice one Ice, but I think I've seen that picture before. Isn't that you with your first Harley?? ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
Now bigbluepuma, I actually do have a Harley, and my first one would never have looked like a Honda ;)
B
bigbluepuma
Iceman wrote:
Nice one Ice, but I think I've seen that picture before. Isn't that you with your first Harley?? ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
Now bigbluepuma, I actually do have a Harley, and my first one would never have looked like a Honda ;)


I know you have a Harley, dummy. I was there working on your hoouse the night you bought it. Figure out who I am yet? :roll: 8)
I
Iceman
:lol: When did you start going by bigbluepuma?
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
Iceman wrote:
:lol: When did you start going by bigbluepuma?


A long time ago, but when I tried to register on CB, it kicked me out, and then would never let me either log in or re-register. I've used on lots of other sites though.



Can you remember when you were a little kid in Blackfoot, where the name came from? Ask your mother. She'll know. :) :D 8)
B
bigbluepuma
Sorry, CC readers, for turning this into a personal message board. Sure was fun needling Iceman, though!

:whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.