Archived Topic

It sure is nice to own the Yewts...

by Y 4 Ever · 1/31/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
3 out of 4 in Football.



6 out of 7 (soon to be 7 out of 8 ) in basketball.



And not to mention another "classy" :utard: moment!



I love dominating the :utard:
C
craigoscarson
[youtube]ygRpMzeWnHs[/youtube]
B
BYUROCKS
LOVE IT!
S
snoscythe
It's the one liability I don't mind owning.
B
BigCougsFan
craigoscarson wrote:
[youtube]ygRpMzeWnHs[/youtube]


I forgot just how great some of those plays really were.



One of my favorites. Jordan Wynn... Meet the other Jordan. Mr. Pendelton! How does that grass taste???
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Awesome video, great plays. Now I'm excited for spring ball.



On a side note: It was probably beneficial that the game was so close, thus prompting the fans to rush the field and provide a proper tamping of the turf to prepare it for next year ;). just what it needed after it's paltry showing this year (the turf, not the cougs)
F
Florwood
In one concession to the Utes, I want to thank them for choosing the north endzone for overtime, as it put the ultimate plays close to where we were sitting.



Go Cougars in 10!
K
kiwibacon
I really do like football. Nothing better than a nice hard hit.
J
jonnylingo
I just got back from the dmv. This just made my day much better!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.