Archived Topic

Tonight's Broadcast...

by nogbody · 1/31/2010

Advertisement
N
nogbody
Did anybody think the game looked especially terrible tonight on the MTN? I have directv and man it was so bad I could barely make out the words on on the bottom of the screen...



For a second there I had flashbacks of watching Double Dribble on the good ole 8-bit nintendo except this version had bad announcers.



Seriously, I'm glad to be able to watch every game, without a problem but you'd think the equipment/broadcast would improve with time, not get worse? Was I just extra sensitive tonight or did you guys notice it too?



It's like they put on the cheesecloth filter on and forgot it was there.



Go cougars. :crazy: :crazy:
G
Guest
I agree, tonight's broadcast was the most fuzzy I've seen in like 2 years.
U
urroner
That was what I watched over the internet from Justin's site and I don't get to watch very many games do to my schedule and where I live, so I loved it.
E
EM_Puma
I was at the game, but when I got home my daughter asked me what was going on with BYU's unies. She couldn't tell if they really were pink or the telecast was that fuzzy or both.
M
mizzoucoug
It was definitely worse tonight.
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Definitely worse. I got a better picture standing on the other side of my kitchen (about 40 ft away) than I did at normal viewing distance. The picture was fuzzy and the colors were off - the pink looked purple. I just watched the video posted by Craigsocarson and finally saw what the colors were supposed to look like. Why not buy a few handhelds on tripods, the picture seems like it would be much better.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.