Archived Topic

Snowed in, need link

by Metal Bubba · 1/30/2010

Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
We got dumped on here in NC, so I won't be able to head to my friend's house to watch the game. Anybody got a link for tonight's matchup with the Yoots?
M
Metal Bubba
Yep, I found it right before tipoff. Awesome.
U
urroner
Who is this Justin dude? I really want to thank him.
M
Metal Bubba
urroner wrote:
Who is this Justin dude? I really want to thank him.


http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/timberlake.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



You thanked him enough when you bought all those N Sync albums.
Advertisement
U
urroner
Metal Bubba wrote:
Who is this Justin dude? I really want to thank him.


http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/timberlake.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



You thanked him enough when you bought all those N Sync albums.


Ohhhh, be still my beathing heart. Man-crush - bromance.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.