Archived Topic

What I Just Discovered About BYU's Slogans...

by FurriousCougar · 1/30/2010

Advertisement
F
FurriousCougar
...any of them become instantaneously 10x cooler if you think of it as us saying it to our opponent and you also begin with the phrase, "Yeah, we are..." and end with the phrase, "in kicking your [expletive].



For instance,



1. Yeah, we are raising the bar - in kicking your ____

2. Yeah, we are on the quest for perfection - in kicking your ____



Or my favorite



3. Yeah, we are fully invested - in kicking your _____



Now this may seem a rather childish and pointless thread, but c'mon, I was NOT going to end my night when the last thing I did tragically stumble upon Iceman's picture that he posted! :P [See "Utah" thread...or don't]
G
Guest
I like it!



Yeah, we're still open to kicking your ____
S
Schmoe
George is open down the middle, kicking your _____!



4th and 18 means kicking your _____!



Doink! Yep, kicking your _____!
M
Mythranor
You forgot



Harline's still open to kicking your _______!
M
Mars


Loyal, Strong, and Kicking Your ___!



Tradition, Spirit, Kicking your ___!
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Cougars reloaded to kick you ___!
F
FurriousCougar
kitic77 wrote:
Cougars reloaded to kick you ___!


Or even -



Cougars reloaded to re-kick your _____!



Or



Cougars reloaded to busta cap in your ______!
M
Metal Bubba
I like adding "beneath the sheets" to the end of the phrases better.
C
CAFB_04-12
Metal Bubba wrote:
I like adding "beneath the sheets" to the end of the phrases better.

Haha! We used to add "in the bathtub" after the Hymn titles when we were kids. Okay, when we were in Elder's quorum.
I
Iceman
Max Hall doesn't hate kickin' your ___



When you are doing the right things, on and off the field, magic happens to kick your ____.



Alex Smith: I hate BYU and everything about them kicking our ____.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.