I
ItalicsFirst Law and Order, now Cold Case.
To sum it up:
- Mormons are a bunch of social rejects who freak out at any sort of cultural fad, and our most common phrase is "but that disrespects God!"
- Most Mormons parents scream "NEVER DISRESPECT THE GARMENT!" to their children. Among other popular LDS phrases: "But that's heathen!" "I'm lusting" "that's the sinner talking"... you know what, there were so many laughable quotes in this episode that I can't even keep track of them all
- Sheltered LDS children who aren't allowed to express their feelings grow up to murder people. Oh, and their middle name is usually "Brigham"
Oh, and as a bonus, the episode showed a man wearing garments several times - yup, symbols and all!
Oh, let's also not forget the phrase "My God is an extraterrestrial! He's from a planet named Kolob!"
I guess it's just time for CSI to jump on the bigot-bandwagon... or maybe they have already and I'm just not aware of it.
To sum it up:
- Mormons are a bunch of social rejects who freak out at any sort of cultural fad, and our most common phrase is "but that disrespects God!"
- Most Mormons parents scream "NEVER DISRESPECT THE GARMENT!" to their children. Among other popular LDS phrases: "But that's heathen!" "I'm lusting" "that's the sinner talking"... you know what, there were so many laughable quotes in this episode that I can't even keep track of them all
- Sheltered LDS children who aren't allowed to express their feelings grow up to murder people. Oh, and their middle name is usually "Brigham"
Oh, and as a bonus, the episode showed a man wearing garments several times - yup, symbols and all!
Oh, let's also not forget the phrase "My God is an extraterrestrial! He's from a planet named Kolob!"
I guess it's just time for CSI to jump on the bigot-bandwagon... or maybe they have already and I'm just not aware of it.

