Archived Topic

Schwenke!

by BroncoBot · 1/30/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Just kidding. But it is funny that so much speculation is going on in the football forum right now about a kid who is not even going to be a Cougar when BYU has their rivals coming into town tomorrow.



Passions are running hot! I'm going to focus mine on the game tomorrow and let dead horses rot peacefully.
K
kiwibacon
I had not heard. Is there something going on with Schwenke? I figured that if something was going on with his commitment there would atleast be JUST ONE thread...but alas I have not seen multiple threads discussing the exact same topic so nothing must be happening...



:whistle: ;)
I
Iceman
He can't post up, and missed his free throws late in the game. :~(
S
Schmoe
I heard that BYU is the last team not to not unhave under 20 wins, can anyone confirm this?
B
BYULV
Schmoe wrote:
I heard that BYU is the last team not to not unhave under 20 wins, can anyone confirm this?


It's true, BYU has spent less time with under 20 wins than any other team in the NCAA this year - That includes BCS affiliates, Mid Majors and even Weber State.
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
BYULV wrote:
I heard that BYU is the last team not to not unhave under 20 wins, can anyone confirm this?


It's true, BYU has spent less time with under 20 wins than any other team in the NCAA this year - That includes BCS affiliates, Mid Majors and even Weber State.


When a team is "inside the 20" it's often referred to as the "being in the red zone" :utard:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.