Archived Topic

Bronco and I are a lot alike

by Mars · 1/29/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


While a student at BYU I took a very comely young woman in my ward out on a date. We had a good time. We went on a second date. We kissed. A couple days later, I heard that she was going on a date with another guy in the ward. I called her up and told her we were through. She came over the next day and explained that she had canceled her other date and that she only wanted to be with me, but that she was young and scared of commitment. She didn't realize she wanted to be with me so badly until I ended things- She didn't want me to find one of the other fish in the sea.



Long story short, I still don't let my wife live that one down.
S
Sammich
Mars wrote:


While a student at BYU I took a very comely young woman in my ward out on a date. We had a good time. We went on a second date. We kissed. A couple days later, I heard that she was going on a date with another guy in the ward. I called her up and told her we were through. She came over the next day and explained that she had canceled her other date and that she only wanted to be with me, but that she was young and scared of commitment. She didn't realize she wanted to be with me so badly until I ended things- She didn't want me to find one of the other fish in the sea.



Long story short, I still don't let my wife live that one down.


I hope these stories have similar endings. Unfortunately, the latest reports leave me thinking they won't.
M
Mars
Sammich wrote:
I hope these stories have similar endings. Unfortunately, the latest reports leave me thinking they won't.

Hehe. I would have moved on and found another comely young woman, and my wife knows it! She got lucky. :D
B
BroncoBot
Mars wrote:
I hope these stories have similar endings. Unfortunately, the latest reports leave me thinking they won't.

Hehe. I would have moved on and found another comely young woman, and my wife knows it! She got lucky. :D

That's certainly debatable. :P ;)
S
snoscythe
Mars wrote:
I hope these stories have similar endings. Unfortunately, the latest reports leave me thinking they won't.

Hehe. I would have moved on and found another comely young woman, and my wife knows it! She got lucky. :D


But not until the honeymoon....right?......RIGHT???
Advertisement
C
clemdiggitydog1
Mars wrote:


While a student at BYU I took a very comely young woman in my ward out on a date. We had a good time. We went on a second date. We kissed. A couple days later, I heard that she was going on a date with another guy in the ward. I called her up and told her we were through. She came over the next day and explained that she had canceled her other date and that she only wanted to be with me, but that she was young and scared of commitment. She didn't realize she wanted to be with me so badly until I ended things- She didn't want me to find one of the other fish in the sea.



Long story short, I still don't let my wife live that one down.

this is truly the definition of TMI.stick with the recruit updates, please.
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
Hehe. I would have moved on and found another comely young woman, and my wife knows it! She got lucky. :D
But not until the honeymoon....right?......RIGHT???

Right. We met at BYU after all.
B
BigCougsFan
Bronco and my Bishop are a lot alike...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.