Archived Topic

I blame the Trib:

by snoscythe · 1/29/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
How could you win after a local paper prints this gayness????



http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site297/2010/0126/20100126__yhoop_012710~1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CAFB_04-12
I blame Obama.



Or the BCS.



Seriously though, I really want to get excited for BYU basketball, so last night was the first game I've watched in years. Maybe I cursed 'em.
B
BYUROCKS
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I blame Obama.



Or the BCS.



Seriously though, I really want to get excited for BYU basketball, so last night was the first game I've watched in years. Maybe I cursed 'em.




Blame Obama, he will just blame bush for it.
B
BroncoBot
Wow, that hurt my eyes. Please take it down sno.
I
Iceman
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I blame Obama.



Or the BCS.



Seriously though, I really want to get excited for BYU basketball, so last night was the first game I've watched in years. Maybe I cursed 'em.

I was all ready to blame the Trib, Obama, the alignment of the planets and Uronner's mother. But now I have to take CAFB off of my friends list, or at least unplug his television.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Davies looks like he's passing gas...



Picture made it on SI too. Awesome :roll:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.