Archived Topic

next up: Yewtes

by cougarsunited · 1/28/2010

Advertisement
C
cougarsunited
It seems like it's been forever since we've all had a good rip on the :utard: s. With the game coming up on Saturday, let's start getting rilled up, I'll start:



“I don’t like Utah. In fact, I hate them. I hate everything about them. I hate their program, their fans. I hate everything... I think the whole university and their fans and the organization is classless,I don’t respect them and they deserved to lose.”
B
BerliNY
I'm looking for a good old fashioned whipping behind the tool shed this weekend? Look out you RED-head stepchildren (up north). Woot dang!



And the loss to UNM still hurts so I need something like this to feel better right now.
I
Iceman
"I predict pain!"- Mr. T



Remember ewets, after your comments about the pink, you lost to boys in pink! :lol: :lol: :lol: :munch: :munch: :munch:
I
Iceman
http://thm-a02.yimg.com/nimage/b0fff88f4dd24a1a" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Please, please have mercy on me mighty Cougars!
I
Iceman
http://thm-a04.yimg.com/nimage/9ab48bcb4d87cb56" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Brotherly love means....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.